With over twenty years of professional experience as an entertainment technician Jeremy has covered many areas from hands on production to design and management.
Jeremy specialises in the production of custom software for unique projects and has a strong philosophy of quality design and implementation with an emphasis on the end user experience.
Jeremy is a John Curtin SHS Theatre Arts Program Graduate and has an Advanced Diploma – Production & Design Lighting WAAPA (Edith Cowen University) with several programming certificates under his belt as well.
Jeremy has extensive software development experience specialising in real time graphics and systems control in numerous programming languages and environments.
His unique expertise in the area of digital signage scripting and live event production makes him invaluable to our team. Jeremy’s experience includes:
- Media Matrix – Programming Certificate
- AutoCAD – Advanced Certificate
- ACMA Registered Cabler
- Languages and environments: C# .NET XNA, C++ DirectX, Python, Scala Infochannel Scripting, FourWinds and Brightsigns (Digital Signage)
- CasperCG TV playout software, flash and HTML templating, custom control interface programing
- Extensive audio and video production and editing experience – 3D graphics and effects
- Extensive live event production experience both Theatrical and Corporate
- Audio Visual system design and specification
- Extensive experience with entertainment production equipment and IT hardware
- Seasonal Lecturer WAAPA – Vision Systems Class
- Large venue A/V integration, signage, VOD systems, control and maintenance, Crown Perth
- Large venue LED installation, screen and control, Crown Sports Bar Perth
- Live sports scoreboards control and display software, including the Hopman Cup at Burswood Dome
- Design of Broadcasts systems for The Concourse Urban Screen in Chatswood
- Design and commissioning of Broadcasts systems for The Perth Cultural Centre Screen
Jeremy has been responsible for designing and implementing the broadcast systems for most of UTV’s Urban Screen installations around Australia, which has also involved:
- Drafting tenders for LED screens and broadcast systems
- Customising content management systems
- Designing broadcast system architecture
- Designing remote control systems for web access and mobile devices
- Overseeing installation and commissioning by AV partners
- Reviewing tender submissions and writing recommendations
- Broadcasting and Scheduling platform development, custom software integration